Terms and Conditions
Effective date: January 01, 2021
Purchase of all products and services from Cynthia Harder and/or Simplify Virtual Solutions, regardless of the platform upon which they are purchased, is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Payments are processed through a third-party provider (Stripe or Paypal). No credit card details are retained by Simplify Virtual Solutions, other than the final 4 digits of credit card numbers for identification purposes.
2. When purchasing digital products, online courses, and/or coaching services from Simplify Virtual Solutions, there is a strict NO REFUND POLICY in place. All sales are final. No refunds will be issued.
3. Any questions regarding payments, purchases, and enrollments should be promptly directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Simplify Virtual Solutions reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time.
5. Simplify Virtual Solutions reserves the right to remove any program member at any time without a refund.
6. All training materials, recordings, content, sounds, videos, and images remain the property of Simplify Virtual Solutions at all times and are subject to copyright. No reproduction, sharing, or copying of materials is permitted without prior written consent from Simplify Virtual Solutions.
7. The prices of digital products, online courses, and/or coaching services are subject to change at any time without notice for new members. Existing members are able to secure their enrollment price for a period of 12 months from sign-up.
8. No representation is given to the outcomes achieved by members through the purchase of any product or service. Simplify Virtual Solutions does not provide any financial or legal advice to members, and all information provided is a guideline only. You should always consult your own legal and financial advisor when taking into consideration any information or opinions provided. Simplify Virtual Solutions is not liable for the results of any information provided and has not made any claims as to the outcomes that customers or their business interests will achieve as a result of the purchase.
9. By purchasing, you agree to these terms and conditions.